Here they are.
1. Expect that he will be an expert in everything and get everything right the first time.
2. Don't let him use his particular gifts.
3. Assume he'll be the same as your previous minister.
4. Assume his wife is exactly the same as your previous minister's wife.
5. Expect him to remember your name after the first time he meets you.
6. Expect his kids to fit in perfectly straight away - afterall they are the minister's kids!
7. Have the attitude that he will solve all your problems.
8. Don't encourage him to be a godly leader.
9. Don't do anything he suggests.
10. Do everything he suggests.
The sermon is available at http://www.ashbury.anglican.asn.au/content/category/6/25/97/ Look for the sermon on August 31 labelled 1Timothy.